Well this is just a WIP post, no photos and no FO's. We are getting ready to have our second little one and I think the hormones have turned me into a "starter" because I keep casting on without finishing things and usually i have only 2, maybe 3, things going and get one or two finished before starting others, but right now, well lets see.....
1. Pedicure/Spa socks found in SpunMag
I am using Cascade fixation in a lime green color and just a regular 2 x 2 ribbing for the top, no the cable cast on. I have 2/3 of the first one done.
2. Widdershins: I have one completed and haven't started the next. Somehow they ended up way too big for my size 8 feet so I will gift them to my sister, maybe for Christmas, so no rush on them. I am using Brown Sheep's Wildefoot in Vinca Minor, a very pretty pure purple color on size 2 dpns
3. Another pair of Horcrux in Sockotta, a blue/gray/purple colorway, for myself. Boy am I being selfish with the socks for myself lately, huh? They are only 1/3 of the way done on first sock, again on #2 dpns.
4. A set of baby bibs using Sugar and Cream cotton for my cousin's little girl, very cute, simple construction, will post pic when they are done.
5. The Zodiac sleepsack that is in the current edition of Knitty. I am doing this without the zodiac symbol though so just plain sugarplum lavendar Cotton-ease. I am all done except for applying the I-cord trim and attaching a zipper. I keep putting it off because it looks like I should have made the next size up based on baby's current inutero size. Oh well, someone I know will have a normal size baby someday
As always, I also have a dishcloth on the needles, so easy to do especially when tired in front of TV and I fall asleep with the needles and yarn in hand (yep, it happens ALL the time lately). Just finished the mid-June KAL from MonthlyDishclothKAL yahoo group. I also joined Dish Rag Tag. It seems like it's going to be a fun race/swap thing.
that's about it for now.....as soon as I download more photos, I will post a couple finished objects.