Friday, June 29, 2007

My feet are fat

I finished the first of the spa socks mentioned somewhere a few posts below.......they seem to fit funny.....I refuse to rip them out yet, I am blaming them on my poor swollen sausage feet and will not do anything more until they return to normal size......so for now I am also not working on my Horcrux and not feeling guilty about having so many unfinished socks lying about. I love guilt free casting on, no deadline knitting! I think in addition to the Tulips baby cardi mentioned below I am going to start on Sheldon for my soon to be 3 year old.

2 comments:

Ilona said...

you will love knitting the Sheldon pattern. it's so fun! i think i'm going to do one in blue and cream just for fun. :)

Janine said...

Hi, Steffanie, just checking in! Jeannie said you should have gotten the box today, be sure and let us know!